Monday, August 24, 2015

Wrath (Wrong, #2) ~ LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole





***Warning. This book contains extreme violence, and scenes that may upset some readers. ***

Tor

Jude Pearson could just as well kill me as kiss me most days. He was my captor, my living hell, and yet, he became my saviour, my heart. Stupid. Hes heartless, conditioned to feel nothing, and so I ran... straight into the clutches of his enemy. Joe Campbell wants Jude to suffer, and I just became a pawn in a very dangerous game.

Joe has broken me in every way, everything that I once was stripped away, and in its place is festering hatred and a rage so cold I feel nothing else. I have one purpose. Revenge. 


Jude

Love makes you weak, it makes you irrational. She was collateral, completely innocent when she was unwillingly dragged into my corrupt world. With the damage Id already caused her, I couldnt let her love me, so I let her go, and now...he has her. 


No matter where she is, she will always be mine. This man has taken every-fucking-thing from me, and he has the last thing that matters to me. I will kill him. Slowly. Joe Campbell better run because the devil is fucking coming for him. 

Sometimes two wrongs can make a right.

Rage.

Hate.

Revenge. 

Our Wrath binds us, but it may also break us.








Okay so right from the start.. SHIT GOT REAL..
I sorta, kinda knew it wouldn't be pretty but Holy Mother... I was a wreck just reading the first few chapters.. I really wanted to rewind time and slap some sense into Tor so she wouldn't run!!!


Then the situation went from fucked up to there is no going back.. How does some one coup, how could you NOT blame yourself, CAN you EVER forgive yourself if you survived.. I was a blubbering mess.. I reread just to make sure I missed the part where she was just having a nightmare.. I started rewriting a particular scene in my head because I REALLY REALLY needed a different outcome..


This was a fast paced story, that was so original and unpredictable..
I really had no clue what I was in for when I first picked up Wrong and it just got better from there... Kickass Heroine, Yummy Bad Boy, Damn Hot and a plot that will keep you glued to your kindle from the first swipe!!!



And Folks we do get a HEA!!!
Bravo Ladies.. this is a read I will definitely be recommending







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...