Monday, June 5, 2017

Ruckus (Sinners of Saint #2) ~ L.J. Shen




Rosie

They say that life is a beautiful lie and death a painful truth. They're right.
No one has ever made me feel more alive than the guy who serves as a constant reminder that my clock is ticking.
He is my forbidden, shiny apple. The striking fallacy to my blunt, raw, truth.
He is also my sister's ex-boyfriend.
One thing you should know before you judge me;
I saw him first. I craved him first. I loved him first.
Eleven years later, he waltzes into my life, demanding a second chance.
Dean Cole wants to be my bronze horseman.
But my clock is ticking. See, I’m not like the rest. I have an illness.
Sometimes I conquer it.
Sometimes it conquers me.
My white knight has finally arrived.
Hopefully, he isn’t too late.


This was a fantastic read!!!
The story was not what I was expecting.. but everything I wanted.. needed.

Rosie was a danger to herself in my opinion she lived her life as if there weren't going to be any consequences to her decisions - well only to herself really.. she definitely pissed me off more than a few times.. She was trying to be independent when she didn't have a pot to piss in.. did reference to all the sacrifices those around her that loved her made but really truly didn't acknowledge until it was almost too late..
I can see where she meant well but just her stubbornness wouldn't let her see past her diagnosis..

Dean "Ruckus" was a danger to those around him with his self destructive behavior and that naughty mouth of his.
This guy had secrets.. Secrets that kept him hidden behind this perfect disguise.. He had so many different personas and showed everyone the side he knew they needed to see until Rosie!
She was always there in his thoughts and the angst when it came to these two was a gut clincher..

An absolute must read..
It had it all a yummy dirty talking bad boy, engaging plot, dark humor, relate-able situations and an awesome Epilogue..





AMAZON US / UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...